This course is designed to provide participants with fundamental knowledge and understanding of basic Japanese business manner in order for them to work smoothly with Japanese companies and harmoniously interact with Japanese businesspeople.
This course in conducted twice per year:
- 1st : July – August (on Saturday only)
- 2nd : November - December(on Saturday only)
Three core parts of the content:
|i. Basic Japanese Language at Workplace||ii. Japanese Basic Manner in Business|
a. General understand on Japanese language
a. Basic manner: theory and practice
|iii. Basic Japanese-style Management|
a. Self-management: Daily time management, PDCA, 5-times why analysis
At the end of the course, participants are expected to:
- Be able to use Japanese greeting and other general conversation in workplace.
- Understand the different between Cambodian and Japanese business culture and manner.
- Be able to demonstrate manner in greeting, interview, and in various situation with Japanese people.