Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC) is Cambodia’s governmental organization under the Royal University of Phnom Penh (RUPP), Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport (MoEYS). Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and Japan Foundation (JF) are providing technical cooperation project to further develop the center's operation based on the agreement between governments of Cambodia and Japan. CJCC was established in 2004 with the purpose of training and enhancing Human Resource Development to ensure highly competent and qualified human resources, and to continue strengthening and expanding mutual understanding and cooperation between Cambodia and Japan through the three main activities of Business Training, Japanese Language Training, and Culture and Exchange Program.
CJCC is now seeking for qualified candidates to fill positions of Public Relation (PR) Coordinator - Full Time (1 position).
- Design and produce online/offline sales and marketing tools used for the promotion according to the brand strategy and center’s creative direction
- Create annual plan and necessary materials for internal uses, training courses, fairs and events such as booklets, banners, brochures, pamphlets, etc
- Manage all CJCC’s social media & be able to facilitate local media agents
- Promote CJCC’s branding and activities to the public
- Perform tasks requested by Management
- Bachelor degree in marketing, media & communication or field of graphic design
- Be creative and understand the PR/marketing mechanisms of advertising
- Knowledge of Social Media, Microsoft Offices, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other graphic design applications
- Basic understanding of online & offline marketing concepts
- Proficiency in English language
Salary: 300 USD - 500 USD
Application information: Interested candidates are required to submit the application (including cover letter, full resume, and other supporting documents) to CJCC using the contact details below no later than 9 August 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Closing Date: 9 August 2018 by 5:00 pm
For more information, please contact the address below.
Contact Details: Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC)
RUPP-CJCC, Russian Confederation Blvd, Khan Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 883 649