Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC) is Cambodia’s governmental organization under the Royal University of Phnom Penh (RUPP), Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport (MoEYS). Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and Japan Foundation (JF) are providing technical cooperation project to further develop the center's operation based on the agreement between governments of Cambodia and Japan. CJCC was established in 2004 with the purpose of training and enhancing Human Resource Development to ensure highly competent and qualified human resources, and to continue strengthening and expanding mutual understanding and cooperation between Cambodia and Japan through the three main activities of Business Training, Japanese Language Training, and Culture and Exchange Program.
The Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC) is now seeking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) Project Coordinator (1 position)
Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) is an official test to measure Japanese language ability conducted by the Japan Foundation. It has been conducted in Cambodia since 2006 and takes place twice a year in July and December.
- Cambodian who can work with a strong sense of responsibility
- JLPT N2 holder or similar (Negotiable with N3, but you have to be able to read and write some documents in Japanese.)
- PC skills (Ability to make documents using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A good command of English
- Can work more than 1 year
- University graduates
From Mon-Fri (You can flexibly choose the time according to your Schedule, by part-time (4 hours). You will be busy right before the test day in the period.
- Perform administrative works
- Contact with other test centers
- Coordinate works with part times staffs
- Other JLPT related jobs required by CJCC
Salary of the above position will be offered based on qualifications and experiences.
Closing Date: Monday 26 November 2018 at 5:00 pm
Contact Details: Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC)
RUPP-CJCC, Russian Confederation Blvd, Khan Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh