Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC) is a Cambodia’s governmental organization under the Royal University of Phnom Penh (RUPP), Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport (MoEYS). Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and Japan Foundation (JF) are providing financial and technical cooperation to further develop the center's operation based on the agreement between governments of Cambodia and Japan. CJCC was established in 2004 with the purpose of training and enhancing Human Resource Development to ensure highly competent and qualified human resources, and to continue strengthening and expanding mutual understanding and cooperation between Cambodia and Japan through the three main activities of Business Training, Japanese Language Training, and Culture and Exchange Program. CJCC is now seeking for qualified candidates to fill position of Graphic Design & IT Staff.
Position: Graphic Design & IT Staff – Full Time (1 position)
- Creatively design all PR/Marketing materials (leaflet, poster, flyer, booklet, banner, etc.)
- Work closely with PR team to promote activities through social media channels and websites
- Develop and implement ICT in the workplace
- Support other departments with IT related request to ensure internal customers’ satisfaction
- Implement tasks required by Administration and HRM Department
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Management
- University graduates majoring in Graphic Design or field of Information Technology (IT)
- Two-years working experiences of design and IT related
- Knowledge of graphic design applications (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and others), and/or video editing application is preferable
- Strong motivation, good attitude, and high responsibility
- Good command in using English language, Japanese language is an advantage
Salary: Based on qualifications and experiences.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Closing Date: May 22, 2019 by 5:00 PM
Contact Details: Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC)
RUPP-CJCC, Russian Confederation Blvd, Khan Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh