Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC) is Cambodia’s governmental organization under the Royal University of Phnom Penh (RUPP), Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport (MoEYS). Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and Japan Foundation (JF) are providing technical cooperation project to further develop the center's operation based on the agreement between governments of Cambodia and Japan. CJCC was established in 2004 with the purpose of training and enhancing Human Resource Development to ensure highly competent and qualified human resources, and to continue strengthening and expanding mutual understanding and cooperation between Cambodia and Japan through the three main activities of Business Training, Japanese Language Training, and Culture and Exchange Program.
CJCC is now seeking for qualified candidates to fill position of Japanese Course Coordinator.
Position: Japanese Course Coordinator – Full Time (1 position)
- Enhance Japanese course
- Lecture Japanese course
- Assist in financial activities of Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)
- Assist in planning and making reports
- Assist in Japanese course administration
- Assist to conduct educational events
- Assist Deputy Manager to achieve department and CJCC goals
- Perform other tasks assigned by the management
- University graduates majoring in Business Administration, Business Management and/or Education. MBA degree is preferable
- Two-years working experience
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Strong motivation, good attitude, and high responsibility
- Good command in using English language, Japanese language is a plus
Salary: Based on qualifications and experiences.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Closing Date: March 30, 2019 by 5:00 PM
Contact Details: Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC)
RUPP-CJCC, Russian Confederation Blvd, Khan Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh