Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC) is Cambodia’s governmental organization under the Royal University of Phnom Penh (RUPP), Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport (MoEYS). Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and Japan Foundation (JF) are providing technical cooperation project to further develop the center's operation based on the agreement between governments of Cambodia and Japan. CJCC was established in 2004 with the purpose of training and enhancing Human Resource Development to ensure highly competent and qualified human resources, and to continue strengthening and expanding mutual understanding and cooperation between Cambodia and Japan through the three main activities of Business Training, Japanese Language Training, and Culture and Exchange Program.
The Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC) is now seeking for qualified candidates to fill in the position of Event Planning Interns (3 positions).
- Event planning management
- Classify, arrange, and organize events
- Creative idea
- Perform tasks requested by team leader
- Pursing year 2 or year 3 or year 4 in Bachelor degree
- Strong motivation, good attitude, and high responsibility
- Good in communication, general knowledge plus creativity, teamwork, flexible, and problem solving
- Good command in using English, Japanese is a plus
- Knowledge in using Microsoft Office (MS Words and MS Excel)
- Able to use Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop (if applicable)
Transportation fee: US$50 per month
Internship period: 01 October 2018 to 31 March 2019 (6 months)
Closing Date: 15 September 2018 by 5:00pm
For more information, please contact the address below.
Contact Details: Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC)
RUPP-CJCC, Russian Confederation Blvd, Khan Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 883 649