Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC) is Cambodia’s governmental organization under the Royal University of Phnom Penh (RUPP), Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport (MoEYS). Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and Japan Foundation (JF) are providing technical cooperation project to further develop the center's operation based on the agreement between governments of Cambodia and Japan. CJCC was established in 2004 with the purpose of training and enhancing Human Resource Development to ensure highly competent and qualified human resources, and to continue strengthening and expanding mutual understanding and cooperation between Cambodia and Japan through the three main activities of Business Training, Japanese Language Training, and Culture and Exchange Program.
The Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC) is now seeking for qualified candidates to fill the following position: Japanese Lecturer
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Lecture and manage Japanese classes.
- Improve and develop Japanese courses.
- Report to coordinator.
- Implement tasks required by Human Resource Department Hub.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Management.
- Cambodian national
- University graduate
- At least N3 level of Japanese
- Knowledge of Japanese Language Education or experience of Teaching Japanese at school (not personal)
- English ability
- Computer skill (MS. Word, MS. Excel, MS. PowerPoint)
- Can teach in the evening class (18:00-19:30)
Salary: Salary will be offered based on qualifications and experiences.
Interested candidates are required to submit the application to contact detail below:
- Cover letter (Both Japanese and English language)
- Resume (Both Japanese and English language)
- Other supporting documents (Certificate of Japanese education and teaching experience…etc., )
*** Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for demo lesson and interview. For more information, please contact below address.
Closing Date: 2 June 2017 at 17:00
Contact Details: Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC)
RUPP-CJCC, Russian Confederation Blvd, Khan Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh