Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC) is a Cambodia’s governmental organization under the Royal University of Phnom Penh (RUPP), Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport (MoEYS). Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and Japan Foundation (JF) are providing financial and technical cooperation to further develop the center's operation based on the agreement between governments of Cambodia and Japan. CJCC was established in 2004 with the purpose of training and enhancing Human Resource Development to ensure highly competent and qualified human resources, and to continue strengthening and expanding mutual understanding and cooperation between Cambodia and Japan through the three main activities of Business Training, Japanese Language Training, and Culture and Exchange Program. CCJCC is now seeking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Business Service & Networking Staff and Receptionist Staff.
1. Position: Business Service & Networking Staff – Full Time (1 position)
- Plan and implement activities of CJBI (Cambodia-Japan Association for Business & Investment) with the officials concerned in CJCC, including updating the information of the homepage in English and Japanese, providing information on the activities of CJBI to the member companies/individuals in English and Japanese, and planning and implementing events such as seminars, workshops and business matching events.
- Plan and implement other business networking activities between Cambodia and Japan under the supervision of CJCC Management
- Establish networking platform on business in Cambodia with Japanese and Cambodian organizations
- Collect and analyze data of economic information on Cambodia and share with CJCC Management and related Japanese associations
- Implement tasks required by Human Resource Development Department and other tasks assigned by the Management
- Minimum two-year working experiences in networking/communication/external relations/public information and/or other related areas
- Education level in Bachelor’s degree in University or any amount of experience, knowledge, and skills that will enable you to perform the tasks proficiently
- Able to use Japanese language in business level and good command in using English language
- Strong motivation, good attitude, and high sense of responsibility
- Multi-task skills
Salary: Between USD700.00 – USD830.00 plus transportation fee based on experiences and qualifications.
2. Position: Receptionist Staff – Full Time (1 position)
- Welcome and provide information to customers visiting CJCC
- Prepare soft drink for visiting guests
- Assist in room renting service
- Implement tasks required by Facilities and Service Department
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Management
- Associate degree or Bachelor degree in related fields
- At least one or two-year working experiences in the field is an advantage
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Japanese language is a plus
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office
- Good at communication, creativity, teamwork, and problem solving
- Strong motivation, good attitude, and high responsibility
Salary: Based on qualifications and experiences
Other benefits: Based on CJCC Policy (seasonal allowances, retreats, insurances, health check-up, etc.)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Closing Date: August 5, 2019 by 5:00 PM
Contact Details: Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC)
RUPP-CJCC, Russian Confederation Blvd, Khan Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh