Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC) has been offering Japanese-style Business Management Courses to Cambodian participants in Japan since 2012. Many of them have experiences as managers of private companies and intend to improve their management. However, it is desirable to have a clearer idea on how to implement what they have learned in CJCC in their actual workplace.
This training course focuses on the tools of Japanese-style Management such as “5S/Kaizen (5 important principles and continuous improvement)”, and offers opportunities to the participants to observe how Japanese companies – especially Japanese SMEs – manage and implement continuous improvement of their products and services. Moreover, through understanding how these companies have been able to improve their management by introducing 5S/Kaizen, participants will learn its definition and how to implement this concept in their own companies in Cambodia.
Lecture: Introduction to Japanese Style Management, how to implement 5S/Kaizen (Principles & General Rules) and human resource development
Site Visit: Companies which introduce and focus on 5S/Kaizen, customer satisfaction, business concept, human resources development, etc.
Discussion: Presentation of current difficulties of each participant and final presentation at the end of the training course
Duration: 30 September -14 October 2017
Number of Applicants: Eight (8) Cambodian participants will be selected for this training program.
- Be a citizen of Cambodia (only)
- Be an ex-participant of Entrepreneurship Course and Intensive Courses (including Business Training Courses with Japanese Experts) of CJCC or a member of Cambodia-Japanese Association for Business and Investment (CJBI)
- Be able to communicate in English
Benefits: Scholarship recipients will generally receive the following:
- Return air ticket
- Full training fees
- Food and accommodation
- All travel expenses arranged by the program (except personal arrangement) in Japan
- Proof of Citizenship (National Identification or Passport)
- Employment Reference
Following confirmation of eligibility, applications will be shortlisted. The selection process will include an interview and take into account the principles of merit and equity. Applicants will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Contribution to development outcomes in Cambodia; and
- Professional and personal leadership attributes
Scholarship Condition: Successful applicants must be able to attend the whole training program in Japan.
How to Apply:
- Please download this application form
Application Deadline: July 14, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
- Mr. Deb Sophak: 077 801 005 /086 567 007
Please contact during the working day (Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.)