Study-in-Japan Fair is one of the main activities organized by CJCC to promote Cambodian students who wish to peruse their higher education in Japan through scholarship and other means. CJCC organizes this event under the support from Ministry of Education Youth and Sport (MoEYS), Royal University of Phnom Penh (RUPP), Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and other related organizations.
The Study-in-Japan Fair 2017 will be conducted on 28 October 2017 from 8:00am till 15:00pm at Angkor-Kizuna Hall, CJCC.
There will be presentations from 6 universities regarding to university’s life, enrollment fee, main majors and degrees of each university in the morning and the universities consultation’s booths in the afternoon session. Moreover, there will be presentation about scholarship of Japan from Embassy of Japan in Cambodia (Mext scholarship) and JICE (JDS Program) in the morning and afternoon, and consultation’s booths in the afternoon session.
This event is opened to the public with free admission.
6 Japanese universities will participate in this fair:
1. Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (http://www.iuj.ac.jp/)
2. International University of Japan (http://en.apu.ac.jp/home/)
3. National Institute of Technology (http://www.kosen-k.go.jp/english/index.html)
4. Akita University (http://www.akita-u.ac.jp/eng/)
5. Toyo University (http://www.toyo.ac.jp/site/english/index.html)
6. Waseda University (https://www.waseda.jp/top/en)
For updated information, please visit our event page on Facebook.