Study abroad! Study in Japan!
Are you interested in studying in Japan? Do you want to know more about how studying in Japan will support for your future career? The chance has arrived for the students and guardians who are eager to gain understanding about the scholarship, school fee, lifestyles, and other information regarding the universities which will participate in this year fair.
Other activities of presentation and individual consultation booth:
- “Scholarship Program for Cambodian” by Embassy of Japan in Cambodia
- “JDS Program” by Japan International Cooperation Center (JICE)
- HONDA Young Engineer and Scientist Program
- JENESYS Program Kakehashi Program
- Toyama Homestay Program
"Study-in-Japan Fair 2019"
When: 5 October (9:00am – 4:00pm)
Where: Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC)
Organized by: Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC)
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport (MoEYS)
- Embassy of Japan in Cambodia (EoJ)
- Royal University of Phnom Penh (RUPP)
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
- Japan International Cooperation Center (JICE)
- Japan Alumni of Cambodia (JAC)
- Honda Foundation (HOF)
For further info., please contact:
Tel: 023 883 649