Welcome back to the training program under the theme, “Intensive Capacity Development Program for Entrepreneurs”.
Small businesses are the backbone of the Cambodia economy, and with the ripple effect of COVID-19 on economies, their protection has become more important than ever.
Following the success of the first online training program to strengthen and support the business owner and other target participants from Kep, Kampot, Sihanouk Ville, and Kandal, Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC) is sponsored by the Ministry of Economic and Finance through a partnership with Khmer Enterprise (KE) as a cooperation to continue providing this training program as the next target area to the participants in Siem Reap.
1. “Financial Performance: Budgeting and Control for SMEs” by Mr. Malimchheng Yorn (Senior Specialist of Budget at GSC under Ministry of Economy and Finance, and Deputy General of Secretariat, Chamber of Professional, and Micro Enterprises of Cambodia)
2. “Performance Management for Managers” by Mr. Sy Vanna (Senior Manager of Human Resource Development Department, CJCC)
*The second training area is only targeted to the participants in Siem Reap province
Join for free (Physical Training at Siem Reap).
- Practical knowledge with hand-on experiences
- Useful tools and open-minded concepts
- Opportunity to obtain mentoring services and expand business network
- Business owners
This training program is supported by the Ministry of Economic and Finance through a partnership with Khmer Enterprise.
For more information
Phone: 098 333 033/099 918 191
Share to :