This course is designed in accordance with the Japan Foundation's standard for Japanese Language Education. JF standard was developed based on the concepts supporting the common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), which serves as the basis of language education in Europe. By using the JF Standard, it is possible to see the level of proficiency by Japanese. "Can-do" describes six levels of language proficiency as follows.
The fee includes all-colour Marugoto course book(s) based on the JF standard with support of printed, audio and multimedia materials on the following 2 web sites for free - www.marugotoweb.jp.
The courses are provided twice per year:
- Khmer New Year Semester: April - September
- Pchum Ben Semester: October - March
Available courses are:
- Basic Japanese (Marugato 1, 2, 3)
- Pre-Intermediate (Marugoto 4)
- Intermediate (Marugoto 5and 6)
Regular courses from basic to intermediate level are offered for:
- University students
- Company staff who wish to develop their career
- Those who are interested in learning Japanese language or wish to study in Japan
- Lecturers of Japanese language who want to improve their teaching methodology
Tailor-Made Japanese Language Course:
The purpose of this course is to supply Japanese language to the needs of many Japanese companies, banks, NGOs and students that wish to know more about The Japanese language. The main purpose of this course is to ensure the quality of Japanese language so that they can communicate or work with Japanese's company easily after fi¬nished this course. We also provide this course to those who wish to study in Japan as well. This course has been opened since 2011 until now to our customer.